- Copyright: The Artist reserves the common-law copyright to all works commissioned by Client that are created by the Artist, including all reproduction rights and the right to claim statutory copyright. No work may be reproduced by the Client without the prior written approval from the Artist.
- Payment amounts: The fee is based upon the estimated time it will require, size and complexity of the completed work, and the cost of materials. The Client will pay any taxes due along with any shipping or delivery charges described on the final invoice.
- Payment Terms: A non-refundable deposit of thirty percent (30%) of the selling price is required before work commences. Payment is due in full upon receipt of the art/artworks.
In the case that the Client does not wish to continue with the commission from the completion of the preliminary stage: The Client is under no obligation to pay compensation to the Artist but forfeits the 30% deposit.
In the case that the Client has given payment and instruction to the artist to proceed with the work and recalls the commission before completion: The Client is entitled to a fifty percent (50%) refund of the post preliminary paid amount.
In the case that the Client wishes to cancel the commission after the given completion: The Client is required to pay/ have paid fifty percent (50%) of the total commission cost to the Artist to compensate for lost time and materials. The Artist then will retain the commissioned art/artworks.
- Terms of Shipping: Should the Client choose to have the commissioned art/artworks shipped upon completion of work and payment, the Client recognizes that the Artist is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the shipping process and is not entitled to re-reimburse the Client for the amount of the loss or damage occurred. The Artist reserves the right to refuse a request for compensation but may agree to remedy the situation on a case-by-case basis as she desires.
- Terms of Delivery: Should the Client choose to have the commissioned art/artworks delivered in person upon completion of work and payment, the Client recognizes that the Artist is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting after the delivery of the art/artworks. Artist reserves the right to refuse an in-person delivery request.